Showing News articles tagged with Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Seven engineering students received Summer Scholars funding to work on independent undergraduate research projects at Tufts.
- The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering congratulates this year's graduates and award winners.
- In a chapter of a new book on engineering faculty pedagogy, Dean of Undergraduate Education Chris Swan recounts his path to service-based instruction.
- Staff members and an alumna from the School of Engineering are recognized for their exceptional work at the 13th annual Distinction Awards ceremony.
- Tufts alumni organize an entrepreneurship and technology summit in San Francisco on June 14.
- Several School of Engineering faculty members received seed grants from the Office of the Provost for innovative ideas in learning and teaching.
- Revisit the Engineering Graduate Programs and All-University Commencement Ceremonies.
- The newest makerspace facility at Tufts is bringing together students and faculty to design and build all sorts of creations.
- Professor of the Practice Brian Brenner shares quirky views of the engineering profession and life.
- With daytime, evening, and online courses, Summer Session covers a wide range of topics for academic, professional, and personal enrichment