Showing News articles tagged with Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Professor Steven Chapra received the 2018 Engineering Seymour Simches Award for Distinguished Teaching and Advising.
- Professor David M. Gute traveled to India this spring to explore new ventures in the field.
- Civil engineering major and BEST scholar Talisa Watts reflects on her first week in France as part of the Tufts in Talloires program, and how she's learning to communicate in spite of a language barrier.
- Mateo Galeano, E18, looks back at his path to Tufts and what lies ahead.
- Tufts awarded 1,521 undergraduate degrees and 2,186 graduate degrees at this year's commencement ceremony.
- In new paper, Ph.D. candidate Mustafa Sikder and Associate Professor Daniele Lantagne and a group of researchers studied the water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) activity in southern Syria during ongoing armed conflict.
- Associate Professor Daniele Lantagne will be guest speaker at The Association of MIT Alumnae's annual meeting on Sunday, June 10, 2018.
- Computer science major Winnona DeSombre, A18, electrical engineering major Ryan Stocking, E18, and Tania Alarcón, a Ph.D. student in civil and environmental engineering, received awards for outstanding achievements in service, leadership, and civic engagement during their time at Tufts.
- Fred “Fish” Ellis, E29, Eddie Dugger, E41, and Lisa Raffin, E85, were among the honorees at this week's celebration of the inaugural inductees to the Tufts University Athletics Hall of Fame.
- Research by a group including Assistant Professor Jonathan Lamontagne was featured in Nature Climate Change.