Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- Tufts Entrepreneurship Center is pleased to announce the teams moving forward to the Semi-Finals on March 19, 2021.
- In a recent class held as part of the MSIM’s Career Impact Seminar Series, alumni highlighted the path to becoming product managers.
- James Cameron, E21, and Josefine Tijssen, E21, designed and taught a first-year seminar on cybersecurity through the Experimental College's Explorations program.
- Assistant Professor Daniel Votipka joined the Department of Computer Science in January 2021.
- First-year engineering students wrap up the fall semester with open-ended engineering and design challenges.
- Tyler Frasca, Human-Robot Interaction PhD candidate, is teaching robots to learn and complete tasks through natural language.
- Zharia Akeem, a double major in computer science and biomedical engineering, plans to make an impact in her hometown of Detroit.
Five Tufts innovators talk about what drew them to engineering and how they envision shaping the future.
- Computer science alumni shared their experiences with Imposter Syndrome and offered advice to students during a panel discussion.
- It’s important to take a systematic approach to dismantle racism, Karl Reid, A22P, executive director of the National Society of Black Engineers, tells a Tufts audience.