Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- Computer science researchers develop a robot that can autonomously disinfect spaces.
Faculty are planning new classes and revamping coursework to take advantage of virtual learning and give students a first-class academic experience.
- Computer science alum Sean Harrington, A14, managed the software team for the New England Patriots. Now he has a startup focused on nutrition for top athletes.
- A collaborative effort between computer science faculty, staff, students, and alumni provides students with meaningful summer work experiences.
- To protect privacy, Bridge Professor Susan Landau is working to develop guidelines for Internet of Things devices.
- Tufts TRIPODS Institute names graduate research fellows and summer research undergraduates for 2020.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau has been appointed to the Division Committee for the Division on Engineering and Physical Sciences of the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.
- The Association for Computing Machinery recently featured Thomas Williams, EG13, EG17, now an assistant professor at the Colorado School of Mines, as one of its People of ACM.
- The Computing Research Association (CRA), in consultation with the National Science Foundation, has appointed Professor and Chair Kathleen Fisher to the Computing Community Consortium (CCC) Council.
- The Department of Computer Science congratulated its graduating students in a virtual event held on May 17 - video now available.