Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- Computer Science alum Rob Greenberg received a Big Initiatives Winner award at the University of Michigan's Michigan Sports Business Conference.
- Eighteen teams presented their projects at this year's hackathon. The winners included a dancing robot, an app to find rental bicycles, and an app that lets you enjoy the same playlist that you heard at a coffee shop based on geotagging.
- The Department of Computer Science has instituted a new Tufts CS Student Council to further communications between the students, faculty, and staff. The council first met as an official group with Department Chair Kathleen Fisher this fall.
- The computer science department recognizes its newly constituted External Advisory Board (EAB).
- Professor and Department Chair Kathleen Fisher spoke to the IEEE Center for Secure Design's Thoughts on Secure Development blog about her work in programming languages and security.
- Tufts student team advances to second round of the 9/12 Competition.
- Professor Matthias Scheutz is working with a team of researchers to explore ways to equip robots with reasoning tools, a sense for right and wrong, and what the consequences may be of their actions when facing real-world dilemmas.
- The Department of Computer Science thanks their teaching assistants for their valuable assistance and dedication.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau was recently inducted into the Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) Hall of Fame.
- Engineering faculty participate in 12 funded projects through Tufts program.