Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- Prospective students interested in learning more about engineering graduate programs at Tufts are invited to join Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta for an information session and meet and greet on September 6 from 6:00-7:00 pm.
- Professor Matthias Scheutz weighs in on the growing role of robots in our daily lives in New York Magazine.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau weighs in on the debate over the limits of FBI access to encrypted devices in the Washington Post.
- Interns at the Tufts Center for Engineering Education and Outreach learned about the process of engineering the fun way—building sand castles at Revere Beach, just outside of Boston.
As a Summer Scholar, Computer Science student Faizan Muhammad, E20, is working with Assistant Professor Jivko Sinapov on a research investigation into robotics and augmented reality.
- Susan Landau, Bridge Professor in cyber security and policy at the School of Engineering and the Fletcher School, explains how maintaining digital privacy can help secure your online presence.
- Professor Kathleen Fisher spoke about hacking, machine learning, and cyber security research on the Silver Bullet Security podcast.
- Computer science grad Winnona DeSombre, A18, reflects on her path to an early-career job in cyber threat intelligence.
- Laney Strange, a lecturer in computer science, and Tufts Girls of Code were recognized as an Outstanding Service Unit Partner by the Medford Girl Scouts.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau spoke to Open Source about her career and evolutions in cybersecurity.