Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- A team of four Tufts undergraduates recently reached the semi-final round of the Atlantic Council's Cyber 9/12 Student Challenge in Washington, D.C.
- Join the Department of Computer Science on April 11 for a conversation with Andy Youniss of Rocket Software. The talk is titled "From the Garage to the Main Stage: Building a Long-Lasting Software Company."
The Human Robot Interaction Lab is teaching robots how to trust and how to behave in ways that are consistent with our social and moral expectations.
- Professor and Chair Kathleen Fisher recently appeared on the radio show Science Friday to discuss cybersecurity and artificially intelligent systems.
- Professor Robert Jacob has been elected Fellow of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM). At most, 1% of ACM members may be fellows.
Professor Diane Souvaine was elected Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS). Election as a Fellow is an honor bestowed upon members by their peers.
- Alvitta Ottley, who recently received her doctorate in computer science, studies visualizations, their users, and how to bring the two together.
The Center for Applied Brain and Cognitive Sciences is a partnership between Tufts School of Engineering and the U.S. Army Natick Soldier Research, Development, and Engineering Center.
Associate Professor Remco Chang, students, and collaborators at Maine Medical Center created a project to investigate how older men with prostate cancer use visualizations to better understand their own health risk information.
- Mimir Insights creates researcher database for biotech industries.