Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- Computer science alum Shehryar Malik and fellow Tufts alum Greg Kulchyckyj, both A19, are developing a mobile app called TableTab that benefits restaurants and customers seeking limited contact while ordering food.
- Three new teaching and tenure-track faculty members join the Department of Computer Science.
- With summer internships in computer science gone due to COVID-19, the Tufts community stepped up and created a new way of learning skills—and helping others.
- Department of Computer Science faculty are among the recipients of seed funding awards sponsored by the Office of the Provost and the Office of the Vice Provost for Research.
- Alexandra Tsitsiringos, A21, wrote a paper on cybersecurity that has been published in Sigma Iota Rho’s Journal of International Relations.
- Elaine Short, Clare Boothe Luce Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science, has received a 2020-21 Teach Access Curriculum Development Award.
- Matthias Scheutz, Professor and Bernard M. Gordon Senior Faculty Fellow, has been nominated as a Full Faculty Member of Sigma Xi, The Scientific Research Honor Society.
- Computer science researchers develop a robot that can autonomously disinfect spaces.
Faculty are planning new classes and revamping coursework to take advantage of virtual learning and give students a first-class academic experience.
- Computer science alum Sean Harrington, A14, managed the software team for the New England Patriots. Now he has a startup focused on nutrition for top athletes.