Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
In 2018 and 2019, eight new faculty members join the School of Engineering.
- Alumna Winnona DeSombre, now a threat intelligence researcher at Recorded Future, was interviewed on The Cyber Wire Podcast on her research describing activity originating from servers at a major Chinese university.
- Prospective students interested in learning more about engineering graduate programs at Tufts are invited to join Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta for an information session and meet and greet on September 6 from 6:00-7:00 pm.
- Professor Matthias Scheutz weighs in on the growing role of robots in our daily lives in New York Magazine.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau weighs in on the debate over the limits of FBI access to encrypted devices in the Washington Post.
- Interns at the Tufts Center for Engineering Education and Outreach learned about the process of engineering the fun way—building sand castles at Revere Beach, just outside of Boston.
As a Summer Scholar, Computer Science student Faizan Muhammad, E20, is working with Assistant Professor Jivko Sinapov on a research investigation into robotics and augmented reality.
- Susan Landau, Bridge Professor in cyber security and policy at the School of Engineering and the Fletcher School, explains how maintaining digital privacy can help secure your online presence.
- Professor Kathleen Fisher spoke about hacking, machine learning, and cyber security research on the Silver Bullet Security podcast.
- Computer science grad Winnona DeSombre, A18, reflects on her path to an early-career job in cyber threat intelligence.