Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- Pushing for greater equity and inclusion in science education and engineering helps address inequities across the board, Dr. Gilda Barabino tells Tufts audience.
- A new cross-school initiative at Tufts aims to change how we teach data science in STEM and non-STEM disciplines alike.
In his new computer science course, Associate Teaching Professor Marty Allen challenges students to ponder the bigger and messier questions raised by technology.
- Associate Teaching Professor Ming Chow helped recruit mentors and student mentees as a member of the MassCyberCenter’s Cybersecurity Mentorship Pilot Program steering committee.
- Kathleen Fisher, Professor and Chair of the Department of Computer Science, has been appointed to a committee of the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.
- Professor Lenore Cowen and PhD student Monsurat Olaosebikan, Department of Computer Science, work with other researchers to understand how coral live, grow, and survive threats.
- A three-year grant for the Department of Computer Science will help support a faculty member in quantum information theory.
- 30 undergraduate and graduate students from Computer Science attended the virtual conference to learn and network.
- With support from the Department of Computer Science, a number of students virtually attended the National Society of Black Engineers’ (NSBE) 46th Annual Convention.