Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- Clare Boothe Luce Assistant Professor Elaine Schaertl Short joined AnitaB.org to talk about the accessible future of technology.
- Professor Matthias Scheutz and the Human-Robot Interaction Lab program robots to mind share, collaborate on tasks.
- Computer science senior Caroline Vanderlee and team design and evaluate an augmented reality tool that helps students visualize electronic signals and voltage.
- Collaboration with Noodle Partners offers 100% online Master’s in Data Science and Post-Baccalaureate in Computer Science programs.
- Tufts will head a global program that aims to stop new viruses from becoming a widespread danger to humans.
- Lura Health, founded by Noah Hill, E21, Daniel Weinstein, E18, and Saam Borzog, D19, has received a grant to support development of an intra-oral salivary pH monitor.
Engineering faculty adopt new strategies to explore the design process through student-focused, hands-on projects—despite restraints imposed by COVID-19.
- The $100 million program will involve a large consortium of wildlife and human disease experts and networks from around the world.
- The fourth annual Tufts Women in Tech (WiT) Conference connected students with engaging workshops and career networking events.
- T-TRIPODS Institute continued its interdisciplinary efforts to advance the understanding of the foundations of data science this summer.