Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- Computer science major Winnona DeSombre, A18, electrical engineering major Ryan Stocking, E18, and Tania Alarcón, a Ph.D. student in civil and environmental engineering, received awards for outstanding achievements in service, leadership, and civic engagement during their time at Tufts.
- Six rising juniors and eight rising seniors will work on engineering research projects this summer.
- A new graduate degree in human-robot interaction at Tufts is the first of its kind in the nation.
- Six computer science students will participate in ten-week independent research projects this summer.
- Students in Child Development and Mechanical Engineering classes are collaborating on learning technologies intended to teach robotics to children.
- The Tufts Robotics Club took first place in team and individual categories in the Olympiad Tournament in the international Trinity College Fire Fighting Robot Contest.
- A team of Tufts students took second place at the MITRE eCTF (embedded capture-the-flag) competition.
- Samuel Guyer, an associate professor in the Department of Computer Science, received the School of Engineering Faculty Teaching and Mentoring Award at the 2018 Graduate Awards.
- Each year, the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences and the School of Engineering honor their graduate students, faculty, and alumni through the Graduate Awards.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau goes beyond the headlines in the world of cybersecurity in a new video series from The Fletcher School of International Affairs and Diplomacy.