Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- The Department of Computer Science congratulated its graduating students in a virtual event held on May 17 - video now available.
- Gordon Institute students’ startup FoodEase hopes to help communities struck by natural disasters.
- Tufts alumnus Jim Lawton offers words of advice to computer science students graduating during an uncertain time.
- The School of Engineering congratulates grand prize winner Emai Lai, E21, and the award recipients from the My Tufts Story Video Contest.
- A new Tufts group, including computer science major Grace Fagan, draws attention to the spread of coronavirus in prisons, jails, immigration detention centers, and juvenile facilities.
- Rosanna Xia, A11, and Terry Castleman, E16, of the Los Angeles Times, have been named 2020 Pulitzer Prize finalists for examining coastal erosion in California.
- Cybersecurity Professor Susan Landau, Department of Computer Science and the Fletcher School, joins colleagues to explain the importance of equity in contact tracing.
- Cybersecurity Professor Susan Landau comments in The New Yorker regarding the efficacy of bluetooth technology to trace COVID-19.
- Matthew Ahrens received a 2020 School of Engineering Outstanding Graduate Contributor to Engineering Education Award.
- A number of Computer Science majors were recognized with Tufts Academic Awards, Senior Awards, and department awards.