Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- Ph.D. computer science student Vasanth Sarathy and Professor Matthias Scheutz, Bernard M. Gordon Senior Faculty Fellow, are finalists in the competition.
- BEST scholar Jada Worthy reflects on the food, scenery, and her classes while studying abroad in France.
- Computer science and biomedical engineering alumna Hannah Voelker shares her experience from her first year in industry.
- Tufts alumni organize an entrepreneurship and technology summit in San Francisco on June 14.
- Several School of Engineering faculty members received seed grants from the Office of the Provost for innovative ideas in learning and teaching.
- While delivering the computer science commencement address, CS major Supriya Sanjay, A19, implored her fellow graduates to embrace community and consider the implications of their work.
- During her time in the School of Engineering, the new graduate learned how to build technology - and a powerful sense of community.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau teamed up with former FBI general counsel Jim Baker for a Lawfare Blog article on the future of encryption.
- Revisit the Engineering Graduate Programs and All-University Commencement Ceremonies.
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy and School of Engineering Bridge Professor offers expertise to Washington, D.C. board.