Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- Assistant Professor Fahad Dogar received an Early Career Faculty Grant recognizing him among the next generation of faculty members.
- Congratulations to mechanical engineering major Patricia Blumer, E19; computer science major Emily Ki Wan Sim, A19; and entrepreneurial leadership minor Marissa Birne, A19! They will receive Senior Awards from the Tufts Alumni Association.
- Biomedical engineering major Roger Gu, E20, won Tufts’ first NCAA swimming title since 1982 with his lifetime-best race in the 50 freestyle. He also anchored the 200 medley relay team, which came in seventh place in the country, and included computer science majors Kingsley Bowen, A19, and Matt Manfre, E20.
- Computer science major Marilyn Sun, A19, received an honorable mention in the Computing Research Association's Undergraduate Researcher Awards.
- Professor Matthias Scheutz received an Acorn Award from the MTTC to develop an autonomous feeding arm.
- Alumnus Brian Eriksen, E92 and EG94, helped develop an online service that links people surrendering their dogs and cats with those looking to adopt.
- Interested in studying Engineering and learning English in Boston over the summer? Our International STEM Scholars program will prepare you for graduate engineering programs. During the six-week program you will build skills to thrive in graduate school and the workplace, and earn credit hours in a special course taught by faculty from Tufts School of Engineering.
- A group of researchers at Tufts published findings on the importance of consent as an integral part of human-robot interaction and possible avenues for improving robotic systems with consent as a foundation.
- Join us for Engineers Week at Tufts, February 15-22. All are welcome!
- A group of Tufts researchers from the Departments of Computer Science and Chemical and Biological Engineering were on a team that utilized PROXIMAL, a tool that predicts putative structural modifications, to use enzyme promiscuity as basis to predict hundreds of reactions and metabolites that may exist in E. coli but have not been documented in other databases.