Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- Susan Landau, Bridge Professor of Cybersecurity and Public Policy, joined NPR Morning Edition to discuss data encryption and law enforcement.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau and former White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough examine the encryption impasse between law enforcement and the necessity to safeguard personal information.
- At TEDxVienna, Matthias Scheutz, Bernard M. Gordon Senior Faculty Fellow and Professor in the Department of Computer Science, discussed why robots need to be able to say no.
- Tufts has been awarded an NSF grant to kickstart T-TRIPODS Institute, a university initiative focused on broadening data science methods and how they apply to diverse fields.
- Three teams from Tufts, including a team of computer science and international relations majors, competed at the recent Cyber 9/12 Strategy Challenge.
- Elaine Schaertl Short, Clare Boothe Luce Assistant Professor, works at the intersection of assistive technology and social robotics.
- A panel of industry experts discussed cybersecurity and the Cloud during a networking event hosted by Tufts Gordon Institute.
- Tufts Graduate Society of Women Engineers received multiple awards from the Society of Women Engineers during the WE19 annual conference.
- Tufts University recently hosted the North Atlantic Engineering Leadership Conference.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau gave a keynote address at the recent 2019 Conference on Cyber Norms, organized by The Hague Program for Cyber Norms.