Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- Tufts student team advances to semi-final round of 9/12 Competition.
- This year, a number of School of Engineering students, faculty, and alumni ran the Boston Marathon with the Tufts Marathon Team and raised money for charity and critical research.
- When Tufts computer scientists put their skills to work, they can change the world. Here are four projects addressing medical questions and challenges.
- Want to learn more about engineering graduate programs at Tufts? Take our new virtual campus tour!
<p>Robots can transform health care, transportation, work, and more for the better, as long as we imbue them with a human principle: do no harm. The Human-Robot Interaction Lab does that research.</p>
- On April 5 and 6, Tufts University hosted its first student symposium in cybersecurity policy, welcoming researchers to discuss the field.
- The annual competition hosted by the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center celebrates innovation in business.
- Computer science alumni, seniors, faculty, and staff network at annual event.
- Assistant Professor Jivko Sinapov, the James Schmolze Assistant Professor in Computer Science, was one of ten winners in the nationwide Verizon 5G EdTech Challenge, and sees it as an opportunity to continue to mentor students.
- Tufts is preparing students to think through—and solve—the problems that arise from this digital age.