Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- Professor Lenore Cowen was among four awardees of the National Center for Women & Information Technology's 2020 Undergraduate Research Mentoring Award.
- Professor and Department Chair Kathleen Fisher has been appointed to the board of the Computing Research Association (CRA), as the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) representative.
- For their academic achievement, participation in campus and community activities, and leadership during their time at Tufts, five engineering and computer science students have been recognized as 2020 Senior Award honorees.
- Susan Landau, Bridge Professor in the Fletcher School and the Department of Computer Science, explains the need for more COVID-19 testing to slow the spread of the disease.
- Ming Chow, Associate Teaching Professor in the Department of Computer Science, joins the Agent of Influence podcast to discuss the evolution of cybersecurity education over the past 20 years.
- Computer Science alumna Hayley Cohen joins the Behind the Podium podcast to discuss her career at IBM Security Command.
- Josephine Wolff, Assistant Professor of Cybersecurity and Public Policy, joins CBS Sunday Morning to discuss internet traffic as people continue to work and connect from home.
- Alexandra Tsitsiringos, A21, explores the intersection of computer science and international relations with the publication of a paper in the Yale Review of International Studies.
- Tufts students and alumni Megan Tse, Lucy Qin, Michelle Gee, Jason Fan, and Trevor Donadt have been named Fellows in the 2020 National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program.
- Susan Landau, Bridge Professor in the Fletcher School and the Department of Computer Science, examines the efficacy of cellphone tracking to slow the spread of COVID-19.