Showing News articles tagged with Computer Science
- Tufts Graduate Society of Women Engineers received multiple awards from the Society of Women Engineers during the WE19 annual conference.
- Tufts University recently hosted the North Atlantic Engineering Leadership Conference.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau gave a keynote address at the recent 2019 Conference on Cyber Norms, organized by The Hague Program for Cyber Norms.
- JumboCode empowers Tufts University students and helps nonprofits - for free.
- A paper by Ph.D. candidate Karl Cronburg and Associate Professor Sam Guyer received the Distinguished Paper Award at GPCE 2019.
- Students and alumni from the Department of Computer Science continue to build meaningful relationships.
- Marty Allen, Associate Teaching Professor and Director of Online Programs in the Department of Computer Science, applies computing to the sciences and the arts.
- Susan Landau, Professor in Computer Science and Bridge Professor in Cybersecurity and Public Policy at The Fletcher School, joins The Lawfare Podcast to discuss encryption policy.
- The program focuses on skills that help engineers make complicated systems like databases, networks, and operating systems work together.
- Susan Landau, Computer Science and Fletcher School Bridge Professor in Cybersecurity and Public Policy, comments on communication encryption and the Justice Department.