Showing News articles tagged with Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Tufts has been awarded an NSF grant to kickstart T-TRIPODS Institute, a university initiative focused on broadening data science methods and how they apply to diverse fields.
- Two recent papers published by REAP Labs and collaborators investigate powering Venus exploration with solar cells and modifying quantum dot wetting layer interactions with greater control.
- This fall, seniors from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering attended two national conferences convening women in technology.
- A panel of industry experts discussed cybersecurity and the Cloud during a networking event hosted by Tufts Gordon Institute.
- Tufts Graduate Society of Women Engineers received multiple awards from the Society of Women Engineers during the WE19 annual conference.
- Tufts University recently hosted the North Atlantic Engineering Leadership Conference.
- Faculty and students recently published a paper in Computational Materials Science detailing their analysis of the effects of different configurations of bismuth atoms on the stability of GaAsBi compounds.
- In November, Tufts School of Engineering hosted the 2019 IEEE-HKN Student Leadership Conference.
- Karen Panetta, Dean of Graduate Engineering Education, has built an artificial intelligence tool that differentiates breast cancer cells from non-cancerous cells by analyzing biopsy images.
- On Thursday, October 24, join the School of Engineering for a Dean's Lecture with Andy Youniss, President and CEO of Rocket Software.