Showing News articles tagged with Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Associate Professor Usman Khan has joined the board of the IEEE Transactions Journal.
- Researchers from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering studied methods to support the development of GaAsBi-based devices for mid- and far-infrared applications, focusing on the increasing the fractions of the element bismuth without losing material quality.
- Join us for Engineers Week at Tufts, February 15-22. All are welcome!
- In the course Music and the Art of Engineering, two students used new skills to build a complex instrument.
- The School of Engineering attracted 4,348 undergraduate applications, up from 4,062 last year.
- With colleagues, Emir Salih Magden, E12, published findings on a new on-chip optical filter that processes a wide spectra of optical signals in Nature Communications.
- Professor Sameer Sonkusale has been named to the Vice Chancellor's Advisory Board at SRM University, AP - Amaravati, in India.
- Tufts researchers including Associate Professor Matthew Panzer (pictured), Professor Sameer Sonkusale, and graduate students Huan Qin and Rachel Owyeung have developed highly stretchable, gelatin biopolymer-supported deep eutectic solvent (DES) gel electrolytes as a promising nonvolatile alternative to hydrogels for ionic skin applications.
- In Summer at Tufts programs, experience college learning in engineering disciplines and get a sense of campus life at Tufts. Applications are now open for Summer 2019 enrollment.
- A group of Tufts researchers has developed a comprehensive database for facial images.