Showing News articles tagged with Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Seven Engineering professors received Tufts Faculty Research Awards Committee awards for publishing and research proposals.
- The Society of Women Engineers (SWE) recently recognized Sadaf Qazi, EG08, with its Distinguished New Engineer Award.
- Professor and Chair Eric Miller explains how analytical and computational methods are coming together to create new advances in imaging technology.
- Professor and Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta spoke to Business Insider about the growing role of artificial intelligence software and early-stage humanoid robots in pre-K and kindergarten.
- From August 6-9, Tufts hosted MWSCAS 2017, a global electrical engineering symposium that brought more than 500 technology leaders from 39 countries to campus.
- On August 6-9, Tufts will host and co-sponsor the 60th IEEE Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems. MWSCAS 2017 will feature distinguished lectures, poster sessions, and presentations that focus on the latest innovations in the field of circuits and systems.
- A number of engineering faculty and staff received seed grants through the Tufts Innovates and Tufts Collaborates programs. Awarded by the Provost's Office, the grants spark innovative ideas and interdisciplinary research.
- This summer, eight Engineering majors received Summer Scholars funding to remain on campus and work on an independent undergraduate research project.
- A number of Engineering students, alumni, and faculty were recognized at the 2017 Tufts Graduate Awards. Dimitra Pouli, pictured with her winning submission to the Graduate Student Photo Contest, received the Engineering Award for Outstanding Academic Scholarship.