Showing News articles tagged with Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Associate Professor Tom Vandervelde has been elected chair of the Optics for Energy Technical Group for the Optical Society of America (OSA).
- Tufts engineers have invented a chip-sized, high-speed modulator that operates at terahertz frequencies and at room temperature at low voltages without consuming DC power. It could make faster data transmission possible.
- Summer scholar Anu Gamage, E18, spent her summer developing an inverted pendulum that could continue collecting accurate measurements and balancing itself in the case of a cyberattack.
- In honor of their parents, siblings Maria Giatrelis, E89, and Rich Ferrelli, A85, established the Riccardo and Dora Ferrelli Memorial Endowed Scholarship Fund for first-generation Tufts students.
- Mimir Insights creates researcher database for biotech industries.
Tufts engineers have developed threads that, when sutured into tissue, collect and wirelessly transmit diagnostic data.