Showing News articles tagged with Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Professor Sameer Sonkusale has been named to the Vice Chancellor's Advisory Board at SRM University, AP - Amaravati, in India.
- Tufts researchers including Associate Professor Matthew Panzer (pictured), Professor Sameer Sonkusale, and graduate students Huan Qin and Rachel Owyeung have developed highly stretchable, gelatin biopolymer-supported deep eutectic solvent (DES) gel electrolytes as a promising nonvolatile alternative to hydrogels for ionic skin applications.
- In Summer at Tufts programs, experience college learning in engineering disciplines and get a sense of campus life at Tufts. Applications are now open for Summer 2019 enrollment.
- A group of Tufts researchers has developed a comprehensive database for facial images.
- The team, including many engineering students, won its third NCAA Division III championship in five years.
- Professor Sameer Sonkusale received an Acorn Award from the Massachusetts Technology Transfer Center.
- Prospective students interested in learning more about engineering graduate programs at Tufts are invited to join Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta for an information session and meet and greet on Thursday, December 13 from 6:00-7:00 pm.
- Dean Karen Panetta's research on developing algorithms for robot vision and imaging applications is featured in a story on robotic interventions in the food industry.
- Master's student Jon Manninen is one of many veterans in the Tufts community—and one of a group of veterans interviewed about their experiences in the military and on campus for Tufts Now.
- Doctoral student David Werner and Associate Professor Mark Hempstead worked with collaborators from Drexel University on an analysis of accelerator-rich architectures.