Showing News articles tagged with Mechanical Engineering
- The School of Engineering congratulates grand prize winner Emai Lai, E21, and the award recipients from the My Tufts Story Video Contest.
- School of Engineering students April Weintraub, Jessica Stieglitz, and Sara Wilner-Giwerc received 2020 Tufts Presidential Awards for Civic Life.
- Priya Misner, E20, received a Fulbright-Nehru Student Research Fellowship to explore the effectiveness of virtual reality driving simulations in promoting road safety.
- Tufts researchers publish on the flow stability of stretchy fluids in one of the most esteemed journals in the field of physics.
- The School of Engineering and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences honor their graduate students, faculty, and staff each year.
- Learn from leaders in the field, hone critical leadership skills, become an expert in your discipline, and get the career you want. Applications are open through May 15.
- Tufts engineering student William Liu and medical school alum Jan Sliwa were part of a bicoastal effort to repurpose snorkeling diving masks for emergency and operating room doctors.
- A team from the schools of engineering and medicine worked together to devise a solution to monitor health changes using low-tech methods.
- Engineers team up with students from The Fletcher School at Tufts University, Harvard University, and Massachusetts Institute of Technology to repair over 6,000 N-95 masks for Tufts Medical Center.
- Tyler Andrews, E13, and two other Tufts alums are competing for slots on the U.S. Olympic marathon team.