Showing News articles tagged with Mechanical Engineering
- Assistant Professor Iryna Zenyuk is part of a team of researchers that published a paper on new water management strategies in fuel cells.
- Fred “Fish” Ellis, E29, Eddie Dugger, E41, and Lisa Raffin, E85, were among the honorees at this week's celebration of the inaugural inductees to the Tufts University Athletics Hall of Fame.
- A new graduate degree in human-robot interaction at Tufts is the first of its kind in the nation.
- Students in Child Development and Mechanical Engineering classes are collaborating on learning technologies intended to teach robotics to children.
- Engineering alumnus Neil Puester looks at old and new energy solutions.
- Each year, the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences and the School of Engineering honor their graduate students, faculty, and alumni through the Graduate Awards.
- Led by co-captain and mechanical engineering senior Annalisa DeBari, the Tufts women's track team won second place at the Silfen Invitational this month.
- On May 20, Tufts celebrates the commencement of the Class of 2018. Former DuPont CEO Ellen J. Kullman, a Tufts alumna, will return to campus to deliver the commencement address.
- The annual competition, put on by Tufts Gordon Institute’s Entrepreneurial Leadership Studies (ELS) Program, celebrates innovation in business.
- Two engineering students were among this year's Senior Awards recipients.