Showing News articles tagged with Mechanical Engineering
- Professor and Mechanical Engineering Department Chair Chris Rogers explains the importance of LEGO education on the Super Awesome Science Show podcast.
- Join us for Engineers Week at Tufts, February 15-22. All are welcome!
- Nationally ranked fencer and Tufts graduate student Peter Souders won a North American Cup title this fall.
Assistant Professor Deborah Sunter and colleagues found that racial inequality persists in the deployment of rooftop solar panels.
- Penelope Seagrave, a master's student in Human Factors Engineering, discusses her experience in the Human-Computer Interaction certificate program at Tufts.
- The School of Engineering attracted 4,348 undergraduate applications, up from 4,062 last year.
- In Summer at Tufts programs, experience college learning in engineering disciplines and get a sense of campus life at Tufts. Applications are now open for Summer 2019 enrollment.
- The Tufts Community Appeal invites faculty and staff to contribute to their communities at Tufts and beyond.
- Former New Hampshire Governor John Sununu, who also served as a faculty member and Associate Dean in the School of Engineering, speaks to Dean of Undergraduate Education Chris Swan about the role of engineering in politics.
- A team of researchers led by Mechanical Engineering Professor Igor Sokolov has developed a non-invasive, convenient, and more accurate diagnostic method for bladder cancer detection.