Showing News articles tagged with Mechanical Engineering
- For socially distanced undergrads, the Marriage Pact may be a light-hearted backup plan, but they were ready to take a leap of faith.
- Akshita Rao, E21, joins the Museum of Science's "Pulsar: A Science Podcast" to discuss her biomedical engineering research on the human heart.
- The third annual Tufts Three Minute Thesis Competition featured graduate student research from the School of Engineering, the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, and the Friedman School of Nutrition.
- Evan Baker was honored for his presentation at the 2020 annual meeting of the American Society for Gravitational and Space Research.
- The Tufts community affirms the School of Engineering’s commitment to building a more just, equitable, inclusive, and diverse culture within the School and across Tufts.
- PhD candidate Colby Azersky recently spoke to students at a Bronx high school about his path in STEM.
- Pushing for greater equity and inclusion in science education and engineering helps address inequities across the board, Dr. Gilda Barabino tells Tufts audience.
- Human factors engineering MS student Tom Ribeiro and colleagues won first place in two hackathons with their app to help users understand their risk of contracting COVID-19.
- Five Tufts engineering students and alums worked with hundreds of fellow volunteers to develop a cost-effective ventilator that could be produced quickly.