Showing News articles tagged with Mechanical Engineering
Faculty are planning new classes and revamping coursework to take advantage of virtual learning and give students a first-class academic experience.
- Tufts TRIPODS Institute names graduate research fellows and summer research undergraduates for 2020.
- Andrew Murray, E17 and co-founder of Rezzi, joined the Bloomberg Baystate Business radio show to discuss SmartCan, a self-driving trash can.
- Three School of Engineering professors have been recognized for outstanding service to Tufts students.
- The School of Engineering congratulates grand prize winner Emai Lai, E21, and the award recipients from the My Tufts Story Video Contest.
- School of Engineering students April Weintraub, Jessica Stieglitz, and Sara Wilner-Giwerc received 2020 Tufts Presidential Awards for Civic Life.
- Priya Misner, E20, received a Fulbright-Nehru Student Research Fellowship to explore the effectiveness of virtual reality driving simulations in promoting road safety.
- Tufts researchers publish on the flow stability of stretchy fluids in one of the most esteemed journals in the field of physics.
- The School of Engineering and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences honor their graduate students, faculty, and staff each year.
- Learn from leaders in the field, hone critical leadership skills, become an expert in your discipline, and get the career you want. Applications are open through May 15.