Showing News articles tagged with Mechanical Engineering
- The team, including many engineering students, won its third NCAA Division III championship in five years.
- Prospective students interested in learning more about engineering graduate programs at Tufts are invited to join Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta for an information session and meet and greet on Thursday, December 13 from 6:00-7:00 pm.
- Associate Professor Douglas Matson is the next president of the American Society for Gravitational and Space Research (ASGSR).
- Kimon Karageorgiou, E18, and Josh Wiesman, a professor of the practice at Tufts Gordon Institute and part-time lecturer in Mechanical Engineering, are part of a Tufts team reinventing the pacifier.
- Three mechanical engineering students completed a space engineering challenge at the 2018 SEDS SpaceVision conference in California.
- Federica Pierro received two honors at the 2018 Applied Superconductivity Conference.
Improved energy-storage technology promises a cleaner, brighter, more efficient future. Find out how Tufts engineers are leading the way.
- Assistant Professor Kristen Wendell worked with collaborators from the National Science Foundation, UMass Boston, Boston Public Schools Science Department, and the MBTA to create a program designed to interest elementary school students in STEM fields.
- Engineering faculty participate in 12 funded projects through Tufts program.
- Tufts researchers receive AFOSR grant for a new project on autonomous systems.