Showing News articles tagged with Mechanical Engineering
- The annual competition, put on by Tufts Gordon Institute’s Entrepreneurial Leadership Studies (ELS) Program, celebrates innovation in business.
- Two engineering students were among this year's Senior Awards recipients.
- A number of Tufts engineering students and alumni received NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program Fellowships.
- Ellen J. Kullman, E78, A12P, will deliver the 2018 commencement address this spring. Kullman retired as the CEO and chair of the board at DuPont and currently serves on the Board of Advisors for the Tufts School of Engineering.
- On April 10, Tufts alum Sue Decker will deliver remarks and participate in a Q&A as part of the Lyon & Bendheim Alumni Lecture Series. Her career includes multiple executive roles at Yahoo!, and founding new social network Raftr.
- Professor William Messner spoke to the Boston Herald about the way forward for autonomous cars.
- A new six-week summer program at Tufts offers additional preparation for international students entering engineering graduate programs.
- For the second year in a row, Annalisa DeBari, E18, won fifth place in the 60-meter hurdles at the NCAA Division III Indoor National Championship.
- In CHARGED: Electric Vehicles Magazine, Professor of the Practice Mike Zimmerman talks about his work on solid state batteries and polymer science.
- Five engineering students are members of the men's Track & Field team that won the New England Division III Indoor Title.