Showing News articles tagged with Mechanical Engineering
- On Thursday, October 24, join the School of Engineering for a Dean's Lecture with Andy Youniss, President and CEO of Rocket Software.
- Jean Phuong Pham, a master’s student in innovation management and human factors engineering, was awarded for her achievements in entrepreneurship.
- Talia Toland, junior in mechanical engineering, takes the New England Intercollegiate Sailing Association Single-handed Championship.
Nine faculty members join the School of Engineering on a full-time basis.
- Senior Taissa Gladkova is in the lab this summer researching the burst probabilities of abdominal aortic aneurysms.
- Assistant Professor Deborah Sunter spoke to NPR about the lack of rooftop installations in hispanic- and black-majority communities.
- Mike Zimmerman, Professor of the Practice and CEO of Ionic Materials, collaborates with A123 Systems LLC to develop innovative approach to an all solid-state battery (ASSB) that will accelerate the commercialization of the technology.
- Sabih Khan, E88 and A88, will be in charge of Apple's global supply chain as well as the supplier responsibility programs that protect and educate workers at production facilities.
- Seven engineering students received Summer Scholars funding to work on independent undergraduate research projects at Tufts.
- A research team including Assistant Professor Jeffrey Guasto published a paper in Nature Communications demonstrating the individuality of bacteria cells navigating a maze.