Showing News articles tagged with Mechanical Engineering
- Interns at the Tufts Center for Engineering Education and Outreach learned about the process of engineering the fun way—building sand castles at Revere Beach, just outside of Boston.
- Mechanical engineering student Vikram Krishnamachari, E19, and Chloe Amouyal, A20, discovered a trove of counterculture-era posters at Tufts, now on display online and in Tisch Library.
- Professor William Messner spoke to Slate about the potential risks and possibilities for self-driving cars on the uniquely challenging streets of Boston.
- Engineering staff members Briana Bouchard and Amy Wilson were honored for their exceptional work at the twelfth annual Tufts Distinction Awards.
- Professor of the Practice James Intriligator and Research Assistant Professor and CEEO Director Merredith Portsmore received awards for using technology in their teaching.
- Assistant Professor Kristen Bethke Wendell was named to the 2018 "20 Under 40 Young Pacesetters" list in Prism, the monthly magazine from ASEE.
- Tufts awarded 1,521 undergraduate degrees and 2,186 graduate degrees at this year's commencement ceremony.
- Nine students from the School of the Museum of Fine Arts at Tufts completed a mural on a wall in the first-floor corridor of Robinson Hall, home to the Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- Students have created the smallest known rendering of the Tufts seal.
- M.S. student Daniela Torres, E16 and EG18, received the Best Student Paper award for the second year in a row.