Showing News articles tagged with Mechanical Engineering
- Seven engineering students received Summer Scholars funding to work on independent undergraduate research projects at Tufts.
- A research team including Assistant Professor Jeffrey Guasto published a paper in Nature Communications demonstrating the individuality of bacteria cells navigating a maze.
- Tufts alumni organize an entrepreneurship and technology summit in San Francisco on June 14.
- Several School of Engineering faculty members received seed grants from the Office of the Provost for innovative ideas in learning and teaching.
- BEST scholar Chastidy Vasconez shares her experiences with her host family while studying abroad in Talloires, France.
- Revisit the Engineering Graduate Programs and All-University Commencement Ceremonies.
- A Tufts and MIT research team publishes new insights on bacterial transport in complex flow environments in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
- Assistant Professor Deborah Sunter is profiled by the U.S. Department of Energy's EERE Postdoctoral Research Award Program.
- Three School of Engineering professors have been recognized for outstanding service to students and to Tufts.
- The newest makerspace facility at Tufts is bringing together students and faculty to design and build all sorts of creations.