Showing News articles tagged with Mechanical Engineering
- Student Advisor Briana Bouchard, E14, received an award from NACADA: The Global Community for Academic Advising.
- Through a Tufts Collaborates grant, Assistant Professor Jeffrey Guasto is working with Benjamin Wolfe of the Department of Biology to study the effects of bacteria "highways" on ripeness and food safety in cheeses.
- Led by Assistant Professor Iryna Zenyuk, a team of researchers including Tufts graduate students in mechanical and chemical engineering used X-ray computed tomography and radiography to study transport and degradation in polymer electrolyte membrane electrolyzers.
- Assistant Professor Iryna Zenyuk is part of a team of researchers that published a paper on new water management strategies in fuel cells.
- Fred “Fish” Ellis, E29, Eddie Dugger, E41, and Lisa Raffin, E85, were among the honorees at this week's celebration of the inaugural inductees to the Tufts University Athletics Hall of Fame.
- A new graduate degree in human-robot interaction at Tufts is the first of its kind in the nation.
- Students in Child Development and Mechanical Engineering classes are collaborating on learning technologies intended to teach robotics to children.
- Engineering alumnus Neil Puester looks at old and new energy solutions.
- Each year, the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences and the School of Engineering honor their graduate students, faculty, and alumni through the Graduate Awards.
- Led by co-captain and mechanical engineering senior Annalisa DeBari, the Tufts women's track team won second place at the Silfen Invitational this month.