M.S. and combined degree program
The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering offers the following M.S. degrees:
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Data Science
- Master of Science in Human-Robot Interaction
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Bioengineering (Signals and Systems track)
The School of Engineering offers exceptional Tufts undergraduate students the option of pursuing a combined, five-year Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree (B.S./M.S.) as a thesis or non-thesis program. Tufts students receive a tuition scholarship, and it is possible to receive an additional scholarship for submitting GRE scores. Students who meet the financial guidelines to qualify as low-income can also apply for the NSF FAST-TRAC scholarship award program. Learn more.
Dual Degree Master's Program (with Tufts Gordon Institute)
Develop your innovation, leadership and management skills and build your technical depth with our Dual Degree Master's Program. You'll earn two degrees: an M.S. offered by the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering and an M.S. Innovation & Management (MSIM). You earn both degrees in an accelerated time frame and at a reduced cost. Tufts School of Engineering offers a wide range of M.S. programs and all qualify for the dual degree program.