We provide students with the best of both worlds: a student-centered experience at a top-notch research university. You’ll join small classes and immerse yourself in cutting-edge, interdisciplinary research led by innovative faculty.
Master's degrees require a minimum of 30 SHUs and the fulfillment of at least 10 courses at the 100-level or above with grades of S (satisfactory) or at least a B-. Program requirements may vary.
Two convenient schedules:
Full-time: Complete your degree in only one year, or in two years with an optional thesis.
Part-time: Fit classes around your schedule and earn your degree while you’re advancing your career.
- Small class sizes
- Personalized path of study
- Mentorship from professors at the top of their fields
- Collaborative research that crosses disciplines
- Five miles from the high-tech hub of Boston
- Application and $85 application fee
- Academic records and resume/CV
- Personal statement and letters of recommendation
- GRE scores are not required for applicants who have an undergraduate or graduate degree from a U.S. institution. GRE scores are required for applicants who don’t have a degree from a U.S. institution.