- Researchers from Tufts University and Stanford University develop a novel device that improves water safety in regions that lack financial resources and infrastructure.
- The IEEE HKN Honor Society - Epsilon Delta Chapter at Tufts recently earned Key Chapter recognition from the national organization.
- A team of Tufts computer science students, coached by an alum, won second place in the recent Cyber 9/12 Strategy Challenge run by the Atlantic Council.
- The Class of 2025 undergraduate application pool is most diverse on record, number of School of Engineering applications increase by 28 percent.Biomedical Engineering, Chemical and Biological Engineering, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Center for Applied Brain and Cognitive Sciences, Center for Engineering Education and Outreach, Engineering Management, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship (Gordon Institute)
- Over the past year, Associate Professor Daniele Lantagne and her research group published 16 manuscripts in peer-reviewed journals.
- For socially distanced undergrads, the Marriage Pact may be a light-hearted backup plan, but they were ready to take a leap of faith.