- At a recent panel, four Online MS in Engineering Management students discussed how the program is enabling professional success through a 100% online experience.
- Associate Professor Qiaobing Xu and colleagues design a lipidoid nanoparticle to enhance immune system response to in situ cancer vaccination.
- Alternative leather manufacturing moves towards sustainable sources and environmentally friendly chemical processes.
- Amma Agyei, E22, will be the first Black female president of the Tufts Community Union Senate.
- Ruth Bennett, Director of Strategic Capital Programs, conducts a brief tour of the Joyce Cummings Center during construction, providing an overview of the building, its unique assets, and its signature spaces.