- Ph.D. candidate Dimitra Pouli was selected to participate in the 68th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting for Young Scientists.
- Researchers from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, the Department of Computer Science, and the Center for Applied Brain and Cognitive Sciences are working to develop a brain machine interface probe.
- The Tufts University men’s swimming and diving team won its first-ever New England Small College Athletic Conference (NESCAC) championship, aided by impressive performances from engineers like Roger Gu and Michael Manfre, both E20.
- Inventor and entrepreneur Dean Kamen delivered the Dean's Lecture on "Manufacturing the Future of Biofabrication" and spoke about his path to success.
- Voting is now open for the annual STAT Madness competition, celebrating the best innovations in science and medicine. A paper from Biomedical Engineering Professor David Kaplan and a team of researchers is in the running, as well as a paper from researchers at the Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy.