- Associate Professor Douglas Matson is the next president of the American Society for Gravitational and Space Research (ASGSR).
- A group of Tufts researchers studied the efficacy of disinfectants in preventing transmission of Ebola Virus Disease.
- Professor Maria Flytzani-Stephanopoulos spoke at the twentieth anniversary gathering of the Women's Initiative Committee (WIC) at the annual chemical engineering conference.
- Jon Levy, E83, discusses his personal philanthrophy beliefs and his commitment to supporting future generations of Jumbos.
- Two undergraduate students won awards for research posters at the annual chemical engineering conference.
- Kimon Karageorgiou, E18, and Josh Wiesman, a professor of the practice at Tufts Gordon Institute and part-time lecturer in Mechanical Engineering, are part of a Tufts team reinventing the pacifier.