- Penelope Seagrave, Human Factors M.S. 2019, discusses life as a full-time engineer and a part-time graduate student.
- With daytime, evening, and online courses, Tufts' Summer Session covers a wide range of topics for academic, professional, and personal enrichment.
- Want to learn more about engineering graduate programs at Tufts? Take our new virtual campus tour!
- This year, a number of School of Engineering students, faculty, and alumni ran the Boston Marathon with the Tufts Marathon Team and raised money for charity and critical research.
- The annual competition hosted by the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center celebrates innovation in business.