Showing News articles tagged with Research news
- Collaborative work leads to new representation of multimodal data sets that is both informationally and computationally efficient.
Junior Akshita Rao is spending her summer investigating the effects of acute hypoxia in cardiac cells.
- Tufts researchers combine microscopy with automated image analysis algorithms to distinguish healthy and metastatic cancerous tissue at the molecular level.
- Assistant Professor James Van Deventer received an NIH Outstanding Investigator Award to establish a comprehensive discovery platform that could lead to new classes of enzyme inhibitors.
- Tiampo Family Assistant Professor Amy Pickering conducted a study indicating improved drinking water should be a key component of control strategies against parasitic worm and protozoan infections in rural Kenya.
- Assistant Professor Srivalleesha Mallidi received a 2019 Early Investigator Award from the International Photodynamic Association.
- Seven engineering students received Summer Scholars funding to work on independent undergraduate research projects at Tufts.
- The Center for Applied Brain and Cognitive Sciences (CABCS) was highlighted at the State House as an innovative partnership between the Combat Capabilities Development Command Soldier Center and academia.
- A research team including Assistant Professor Jeffrey Guasto published a paper in Nature Communications demonstrating the individuality of bacteria cells navigating a maze.
- Associate Professor Shuchin Aeron collaborated with mathematics faculty to publish "A randomized tensor singular value decomposition based on the t-product" in Numerical Linear Algebra with Applications.