Showing News articles tagged with Research news
- Tufts researchers combine microscopy with automated image analysis algorithms to distinguish healthy and metastatic cancerous tissue at the molecular level.
- Bright Futures Assistant Professor James Van Deventer received an NIH Outstanding Investigator Award to establish a comprehensive discovery platform that could lead to new classes of enzyme inhibitors.
- Tiampo Family Assistant Professor Amy Pickering conducted a study indicating improved drinking water should be a key component of control strategies against parasitic worm and protozoan infections in rural Kenya.
- Assistant Professor Srivalleesha Mallidi received a 2019 Early Investigator Award from the International Photodynamic Association.
- Seven engineering students received Summer Scholars funding to work on independent undergraduate research projects at Tufts.
- The Center for Applied Brain and Cognitive Sciences (CABCS) was highlighted at the State House as an innovative partnership between the Combat Capabilities Development Command Soldier Center and academia.
- A research team including Assistant Professor Jeffrey Guasto published a paper in Nature Communications demonstrating the individuality of bacteria cells navigating a maze.
- Associate Professor Shuchin Aeron collaborated with mathematics faculty to publish "A randomized tensor singular value decomposition based on the t-product" in Numerical Linear Algebra with Applications.
- Several School of Engineering faculty members received seed grants from the Office of the Provost for innovative ideas in learning and teaching.
- Chemical Engineering major Christine Jahn, E20, publishes fuel cell catalyst research.