Showing News articles tagged with Research news
- A team of researchers including Assistant Professor Bree Aldridge have developed a new method to measure how drugs act in combination.
- Professor Sergio Fantini was named to the 2018 Fellows Class of the Optical Society of America.
- David Aurelio, a part-time lecturer in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, was recently made a Fellow of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society (HFES).
Professor Fiorenzo Omenetto recently participated in a HubWeek panel on adapting silk technologies into products and companies outside the lab.
- Professor and Chair Eric Miller explains how analytical and computational methods are coming together to create new advances in imaging technology.
- Professor Igor Sokolov developed a new, faster method of imaging matter at a nano level, which could change the way cancerous cells are detected in clinical settings.
- Greg Berumen, E19, spent his summer researching inhibitors that can target enzymes that play crucial roles in tumor progression.
Kristen Wendell, McDonnell Family Assistant Professor in Engineering Education, studies how students learn engineering and science.
- Associate Professor Matthew Panzer received funding from the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center to develop a flexible, lightweight technology for lithium-ion batteries.
Tufts was ranked 11th worldwide in the Nature Index 2017 Innovation ranking, which assesses the impact academic research is having on innovation.