Showing News articles tagged with Research news
- Tufts University and the School of Engineering recently hosted a celebration with a lecture by inaugural Tiampo Family Assistant Professor Amy Pickering.
- A paper by Ph.D. candidate Karl Cronburg and Associate Professor Sam Guyer received the Distinguished Paper Award at GPCE 2019.
- Professor Sergio Fantini and the Diffuse Optical Imaging of Tissue Lab find new ways to non-invasively study biological tissue at greater depths.
- Karen Panetta, Dean of Graduate Engineering Education, has built an artificial intelligence tool that differentiates breast cancer cells from non-cancerous cells by analyzing biopsy images.
- Cultured meat could reduce resources required in meat production, with a smaller environmental footprint relative to animal farming.
- Alumnus Andrew Murray and his company Rezzi have developed SmartCan, a self-driving trash can that takes itself out to the curb on garbage day.
- Scientists engineer on-demand high resolution wrinkling for reversible printing and thermal regulation.
- Researchers find the use of brain-like extracellular matrix allows cell growth and treatment to more closely replicate physiological response.
- Fiorenzo Omenetto, Dean of Research and Frank C. Doble Professor, discusses the potential of silk to shape future technologies in Scientific American.
- Researchers, including Research Assistant Professor Neelakshi Hudda of Civil and Environmental Engineering, find harmful air pollution in communities surrounding Boston Logan International Airport.