Showing News articles tagged with Research news
- A perspective article by Tufts engineers has been selected as a featured article by journal editors.
- Evan Baker was honored for his presentation at the 2020 annual meeting of the American Society for Gravitational and Space Research.
- Valencia Koomson, Tufts Associate Professor and Visiting MLK Scholar at MIT, discusses her research on microelectronic systems for cell analysis and biomedical applications.
- Professor Lenore Cowen and PhD student Monsurat Olaosebikan, Department of Computer Science, work with other researchers to understand how coral live, grow, and survive threats.
- Assistant Professor Madeleine Oudin and biomedical researchers at Tufts discover a new way in which fat promotes the spread of cancer.
- Tufts engineers devise a way to directly deliver gene-editing packages efficiently across the blood brain barrier and into specific regions of the brain, into immune system cells, or to specific tissues and organs.
- Established in 2019, the professorship supports the career development of outstanding junior faculty members at Tufts.
- The $100 million program will involve a large consortium of wildlife and human disease experts and networks from around the world.
- T-TRIPODS Institute continued its interdisciplinary efforts to advance the understanding of the foundations of data science this summer.
- Professor Marc Hodes and Associate Professor Jeffrey Guasto are pursuing new research projects with the support of National Science Foundation funding.