Showing News articles tagged with Research news
- Sameer Sonkusale, professor of electrical and computer engineering, discusses the Nano Lab's fully flexible thread-based devices with Fast Company.
- A group of Tufts alumni and faculty received the Best Presentation Award at the IEEE 4th International Conference on Signal and Image Processing.
- Three Tufts engineers work with colleagues from the United Kingdom to develop a next-generation sensing system for soil applications.
- In research published in Nature Communications, a former member of Tufts’ Nano Catalysis and Energy Lab and colleagues develop a new group of catalysts.
- Faculty at Tufts and New York University will model the interference and effects of hands blocking cellphone signals.
- Researchers at Tufts create transistors and integrated circuits made from threads that combine with thread-based sensors to create fully flexible devices
- Collaborative work leads to new representation of multimodal data sets that is both informationally and computationally efficient.
Junior Akshita Rao spent her summer investigating the effects of acute hypoxia in cardiac cells.
- Tufts researchers combine microscopy with automated image analysis algorithms to distinguish healthy and metastatic cancerous tissue at the molecular level.
- Assistant Professor James Van Deventer received an NIH Outstanding Investigator Award to establish a comprehensive discovery platform that could lead to new classes of enzyme inhibitors.