Showing News articles tagged with Research news
- The Human-Robot Interaction Lab recently joined the Partnership on AI, making Tufts one of only four academic partners in the group working to benefit people and society.
- Peter Chandonait, EG03, received the USAID Innovation to Action Award for work on clean malaria control systems.
- Assistant Professor Xiaocheng Jiang received a $450,000 grant through the Air Force's Young Investigator Research Program for his proposal on graphene microfluidics for dynamic, electron microscopic bio-imaging.
- Electrical Engineering graduate student Margaret Stevens recognized for molecular beam epitaxy research.
- Seven Engineering professors received Tufts Faculty Research Awards Committee awards for publishing and research proposals.
- The International Relations Program added Senior Lecturer Ming Chow to its core faculty, with a focus on cybersecurity.
- A team of researchers including Assistant Professor Bree Aldridge have developed a new method to measure how drugs act in combination.
- Professor Sergio Fantini was named to the 2018 Fellows Class of the Optical Society of America.
- David Aurelio, a part-time lecturer in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, was recently made a Fellow of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society (HFES).
Professor Fiorenzo Omenetto recently participated in a HubWeek panel on adapting silk technologies into products and companies outside the lab.