Showing News articles tagged with Women engineers
- Gordon Institute students’ startup FoodEase hopes to help communities struck by natural disasters.
- Three School of Engineering professors have been recognized for outstanding service to Tufts students.
- PhD student Sara Rudolph and classmates in her Medicinal Chemistry class quickly pivoted to studying COVID-19 this spring.
- Assistant Professor Nav Nidhi Rajput received a grant from the U.S. Office of Naval Research to develop sensors and imaging architectures that could be used in defense applications, weather surveillance, and search and rescue.
- The School of Engineering congratulates grand prize winner Emai Lai, E21, and the award recipients from the My Tufts Story Video Contest.
- School of Engineering students April Weintraub, Jessica Stieglitz, and Sara Wilner-Giwerc received 2020 Tufts Presidential Awards for Civic Life.
- Engineers and researchers design unique in vitro model to study the causes and treatments of neurological disease.
- Priya Misner, E20, received a Fulbright-Nehru Student Research Fellowship to explore the effectiveness of virtual reality driving simulations in promoting road safety.
- Cybersecurity Professor Susan Landau, Department of Computer Science and the Fletcher School, joins colleagues to explain the importance of equity in contact tracing.
- Cybersecurity Professor Susan Landau comments in The New Yorker regarding the efficacy of bluetooth technology to trace COVID-19.