Showing News articles tagged with Women engineers
- Alexandra Tsitsiringos, A21, wrote a paper on cybersecurity that has been published in Sigma Iota Rho’s Journal of International Relations.
- Elaine Short, Clare Boothe Luce Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science, has received a 2020-21 Teach Access Curriculum Development Award.
- Heather Gaylord, MSEM ’13, combined her technical skills with lessons learned in the Engineering Management program to become an invaluable business leader.
Engineers and researchers, including Tiampo Family Assistant Professor Amy Pickering and alumna Laura Corlin, work to understand the coronavirus.
- To protect privacy, Bridge Professor Susan Landau is working to develop guidelines for Internet of Things devices.
- Tufts TRIPODS Institute names graduate research fellows and summer research undergraduates for 2020.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau has been appointed to the Division Committee for the Division on Engineering and Physical Sciences of the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.
- A team led by Tufts biomedical engineers developed a 3D contusion model that could be used to study the effects of traumatic brain injuries.
- The Computing Research Association (CRA), in consultation with the National Science Foundation, has appointed Professor and Chair Kathleen Fisher to the Computing Community Consortium (CCC) Council.
- Developed by researchers at Tufts' Center for Engineering Education and Outreach (CEEO), the Novel Engineering program shows how teachers can introduce engineering concepts to children and foster creativity through reading.