Showing News articles tagged with Women engineers
- Clare Boothe Luce Assistant Professor Elaine Schaertl Short joined AnitaB.org to talk about the accessible future of technology.
- Assistant Professor Madeleine Oudin and biomedical researchers at Tufts discover a new way in which fat promotes the spread of cancer.
- Computer science senior Caroline Vanderlee and team design and evaluate an augmented reality tool that helps students visualize electronic signals and voltage.
- Five Tufts engineering students and alums worked with hundreds of fellow volunteers to develop a cost-effective ventilator that could be produced quickly.
- The fourth annual Tufts Women in Tech (WiT) Conference connected students with engaging workshops and career networking events.
- A Tufts alumna takes pride in supporting institutions that are making strides in expanding opportunities for women in STEM.
- Tufts School of Engineering is pleased to welcome six new full-time faculty members during academic year 2020-2021.
- Kim Dao, E21, reflects on the intersection between equity and environmental justice.
School of Engineering faculty members share their perspectives, practices, and tools to provide online learning opportunities this fall.
- Elaine Chen has been named Director of the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center and Cummings Family Professor of the Practice in Entrepreneurship.