Showing News articles tagged with Women engineers
- An imaging method studied in the labs of Professor Irene Georgakoudi and Associate Professor Lauren Black may provide a new tool to track the progression of calcific aortic-valve disease.
- In a piece for The Conversation, Professor Susan Landau discussed the importance of strong encryption for cybersecurity and its relationship to government investigations.
- Tufts Racing kicks off a new season of driving towards the Formula Hybrid Competition.
- Three hundred students participated in the all-Tufts hackathon this month.
- Twenty-three Tufts students attended the annual Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing.
- Tufts alum Kristen Ransom, E13, was included in Boston Magazine's Top 30 Rising Tech Stars. She is currently studying engineering management at Tufts Gordon Institute.
- Tufts Gordon Institute and Tufts Computer Science Exchange sponsored the recent Sonos/Real Industry Challenge, where over 100 students designed smart speakers with real-world applications.
- Electrical Engineering graduate student Margaret Stevens recognized for molecular beam epitaxy research.
- Seven Engineering professors received Tufts Faculty Research Awards Committee awards for publishing and research proposals.
- A team of researchers including Assistant Professor Bree Aldridge have developed a new method to measure how drugs act in combination.