Showing News articles tagged with Women engineers
- Susan Landau, Bridge Professor in Computer Science and Cybersecurity, examines what is needed for contact-tracing apps to be an effective public health tool.
- Over the past year, Associate Professor Daniele Lantagne and her research group published 16 manuscripts in peer-reviewed journals.
- For socially distanced undergrads, the Marriage Pact may be a light-hearted backup plan, but they were ready to take a leap of faith.
- As we near an end to 2020, Tufts Gordon Institute reflects on some of their top stories and milestones from this year.
- MS student Emelyn Chiang and colleagues received a Campus Sustainability Achievement Award from the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education.
- Akshita Rao, E21, joins the Museum of Science's "Pulsar: A Science Podcast" to discuss her biomedical engineering research on the human heart.
- Aseema Mohanty joins Tufts as the Clare Boothe Luce Assistant Professor in Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- Professor and Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta has been honored by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
- A perspective article by Tufts engineers has been selected as a featured article by journal editors.
- Valencia Koomson, Tufts Associate Professor and Visiting MLK Scholar at MIT, discusses her research on microelectronic systems for cell analysis and biomedical applications.