Showing News articles tagged with Women engineers
- Assistant Professor Madeleine Oudin explains how they start and how they can migrate throughout the body.
Junior Akshita Rao spent her summer investigating the effects of acute hypoxia in cardiac cells.
- Tufts researchers combine microscopy with automated image analysis algorithms to distinguish healthy and metastatic cancerous tissue at the molecular level.
- Assistant Professor Elaine Schaertl Short, joining Tufts in August, is the Clare Boothe Luce Assistant Professor in Computer Science.
- Amanda Parry, EG18, received a WiDF Professional Development Grant from the Deep Foundations Institute.
- Jivko Sinapov, the James Schmolze Assistant Professor in Computer Science, and Jennifer Cross, a post-doc research associate in the Center for Engineering Education and Outreach, discuss efforts to reveal a robot's perception of the world to enhance human and robot collaboration.
- Assistant Professor Deborah Sunter spoke to NPR about the lack of rooftop installations in hispanic- and black-majority communities.
- A paper published by Professor Emeritus Richard Vogel and Laura Read, EG16, received the 2019 STAHY Best Paper Award.
- In The Conversation, Ph.D. candidate Natalie Rubio discusses cultured meat and the opportunities to grow animal-free steaks.
- Assistant Professor Srivalleesha Mallidi received a 2019 Early Investigator Award from the International Photodynamic Association.