Showing News articles tagged with Women engineers
MS in Innovation and Management alumni discuss their experiences in the program and offer words of wisdom to prospective students.
- Pushing for greater equity and inclusion in science education and engineering helps address inequities across the board, Dr. Gilda Barabino tells Tufts audience.
- As an Indigenous student, Tylee Nez, E24, finds ways to educate the Tufts community about Native American issues, both past and present.
- Panelists discussed how to identify organizations that support diversity and inclusion efforts, how to change the culture from bottom up, and how to create a culture that is supportive to women, people of color, and other minoritized populations.
- Kathleen Fisher, Professor and Chair of the Department of Computer Science, has been appointed to a committee of the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.
- Professor Lenore Cowen and PhD student Monsurat Olaosebikan, Department of Computer Science, work with other researchers to understand how coral live, grow, and survive threats.
- 30 undergraduate and graduate students from Computer Science attended the virtual conference to learn and network.
- Professor John Durant and Research Assistant Professor Neelakshi Hudda discuss the improvement in air quality due to less vehicles on the road during the pandemic.
- Clare Boothe Luce Assistant Professor Elaine Schaertl Short joined AnitaB.org to talk about the accessible future of technology.