Showing News articles tagged with Women engineers
- PhD student Sara Rudolph and classmates in her Medicinal Chemistry class quickly pivoted to studying COVID-19 this spring.
- Assistant Professor Nav Nidhi Rajput received a grant from the U.S. Office of Naval Research to develop sensors and imaging architectures that could be used in defense applications, weather surveillance, and search and rescue.
- The School of Engineering congratulates grand prize winner Emai Lai, E21, and the award recipients from the My Tufts Story Video Contest.
- School of Engineering students April Weintraub, Jessica Stieglitz, and Sara Wilner-Giwerc received 2020 Tufts Presidential Awards for Civic Life.
- Engineers and researchers design unique in vitro model to study the causes and treatments of neurological disease.
- Priya Misner, E20, received a Fulbright-Nehru Student Research Fellowship to explore the effectiveness of virtual reality driving simulations in promoting road safety.
- Cybersecurity Professor Susan Landau, Department of Computer Science and the Fletcher School, joins colleagues to explain the importance of equity in contact tracing.
- Cybersecurity Professor Susan Landau comments in The New Yorker regarding the efficacy of bluetooth technology to trace COVID-19.
- Assistant Professor Srivalleesha Mallidi and the iBITLab are using sound and light waves to better understand tumors and to direct treatment.
Tufts School of Engineering members and colleagues work together to support medical workers, protect vulnerable populations, and to share knowledge.