Showing News articles tagged with Women engineers
- Tufts Graduate Society of Women Engineers received multiple awards from the Society of Women Engineers during the WE19 annual conference.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau gave a keynote address at the recent 2019 Conference on Cyber Norms, organized by The Hague Program for Cyber Norms.
- Assistant Professor Madeleine Oudin has been named to BMES-CMBE’s 2020 Class of Rising Stars.
- Tufts University and the School of Engineering recently hosted a celebration with a lecture by inaugural Tiampo Family Assistant Professor Amy Pickering.
- Carolyn Birmingham, E57, shares her passion for engineering by supporting the Center for STEM Diversity.
- Students and alumni from the Department of Computer Science continue to build meaningful relationships.
- Karen Panetta, Dean of Graduate Engineering Education, has built an artificial intelligence tool that differentiates breast cancer cells from non-cancerous cells by analyzing biopsy images.
- Cultured meat could reduce resources required in meat production, with a smaller environmental footprint relative to animal farming.
- Susan Landau, Professor in Computer Science and Bridge Professor in Cybersecurity and Public Policy at The Fletcher School, joins The Lawfare Podcast to discuss encryption policy.
- Susan Landau, Computer Science and Fletcher School Bridge Professor in Cybersecurity and Public Policy, comments on communication encryption and the Justice Department.