- The Tufts chapter of the Society of Women Engineers (SWE) was recently awarded the organization's Outstanding Collegiate Section Gold Award, which is the highest-level SWE award for a collegiate section.
- The Executive Board of the International Water Resources Association (IWRA) selected a Tufts team's paper as Honorable Mention for Best Paper of 2015. The paper used water insecurity to predict domestic water demand in the Palestinian West Bank.
- Tufts' four Massachusetts campuses will be closed on Thursday, February 9 due to the winter storm.
- Until February 1, Tufts Gordon Institute is accepting applications to its annual competition for entrepreneurial ventures. Tufts students, faculty, staff, and recent alumni are eligible to enter.
- The Bruce-Griffey Leadership and Diversity Internship Fund was established to honor alumni Lena Bruce, E92, and Anita Griffey, J90. Through the fund, chemical engineering major Andrade Hendricks received a stipend to intern at New England Biolabs.