Showing News articles tagged with STEM diversity
- Tufts awarded 1,521 undergraduate degrees and 2,186 graduate degrees at this year's commencement ceremony. Former Steinway Musical Instruments CEO Dana Messina, E83, addressed graduates of the School of Engineering as part of its commencement ceremony, and retired CEO of DuPont Ellen J. Kullman, E78, A12P, gave the university-wide commencement address.
- M.S. student Daniela Torres, E16 and EG18, received the Best Student Paper award for the second year in a row.
- Six rising juniors and eight rising seniors will work on engineering research projects this summer.
- Join us for activities, networking, panel discussions, and more on campus during National Engineers Week, February 18-24, 2018.
- Two student teams were awarded $5,000 each for interdisciplinary engineering design.
- Tufts Racing kicks off a new season of driving towards the Formula Hybrid Competition.
- Tufts alum Kristen Ransom, E13, was included in Boston Magazine's Top 30 Rising Tech Stars. She is currently studying engineering management at Tufts Gordon Institute.
- Tufts Gordon Institute and Tufts Computer Science Exchange sponsored the recent Sonos/Real Industry Challenge, where over 100 students designed smart speakers with real-world applications.
- The Society of Women Engineers (SWE) recently recognized Sadaf Qazi, EG08, with its Distinguished New Engineer Award.
- As the Tufts in Talloires program comes to a close, Zaila Foster, E20, looks back on the new experiences she had while studying abroad this summer.