Showing News articles tagged with STEM diversity
- While studying abroad in Talloires, France, BEST scholar and electrical engineering major Alejandro Colina-Valeri put his French to the test while communicating with his host family.
- While studying abroad in Talloires, France, BEST scholar Talisa Watts is seeing global health engineering and policy at work.
- BEST scholar and electrical engineering major Alejandro Colina-Valeri got swept up in soccer fandom in Lyon, France as part of his experience in the Tufts in Talloires program.
- Civil engineering major and BEST scholar Talisa Watts reflects on her first week in France as part of the Tufts in Talloires program, and how she's learning to communicate in spite of a language barrier.
- Mateo Galeano, E18, looks back at his path to Tufts and what lies ahead.
- Tufts awarded 1,521 undergraduate degrees and 2,186 graduate degrees at this year's commencement ceremony.
- M.S. student Daniela Torres, E16 and EG18, received the Best Student Paper award for the second year in a row.
- Six rising juniors and eight rising seniors will work on engineering research projects this summer.
- Join us for activities, networking, panel discussions, and more on campus during National Engineers Week, February 18-24, 2018.
- Two student teams were awarded $5,000 each for interdisciplinary engineering design.