Showing News articles tagged with STEM diversity
- Tufts awarded 1,521 undergraduate degrees and 2,186 graduate degrees at this year's commencement ceremony.
- M.S. student Daniela Torres, E16 and EG18, received the Best Student Paper award for the second year in a row.
- Six rising juniors and eight rising seniors will work on engineering research projects this summer.
- While studying in Hong Kong this semester, Haiting Chan, E19, considers the transformative effect of study abroad and the meaning of home.
- Two student teams were awarded $5,000 each for interdisciplinary engineering design.
- Tufts Racing kicks off a new season of driving towards the Formula Hybrid Competition.
- Tufts alum Kristen Ransom, E13, was included in Boston Magazine's Top 30 Rising Tech Stars. She is currently studying engineering management at Tufts Gordon Institute.
- Tufts Gordon Institute and Tufts Computer Science Exchange sponsored the recent Sonos/Real Industry Challenge, where over 100 students designed smart speakers with real-world applications.
- The Society of Women Engineers (SWE) recently recognized Sadaf Qazi, EG08, with its Distinguished New Engineer Award.
- As the Tufts in Talloires program comes to a close, Zaila Foster, E20, looks back on the new experiences she had while studying abroad this summer.