Showing News articles tagged with Engineering Management & Innovation (Gordon Institute)
- Benny Kim, a graduate of the Tufts Gordon Institute M.S. program in innovation management, is the first Fellow in a new partnership with Greentown Labs, the nation's largest clean technology incubator.
- Tufts alum Kristen Ransom, E13, was included in Boston Magazine's Top 30 Rising Tech Stars. She is currently studying engineering management at Tufts Gordon Institute.
- After earning her B.S. in mechanical engineering and M.S. in engineering management from Tufts, Nikki Slaughter went on to work in robotics at Balyo.
- Three engineering staff members received Tufts Distinction Awards, honoring them for their exceptional accomplishments.
- A number of Engineering students, alumni, and faculty were recognized at the 2017 Tufts Graduate Awards. Dimitra Pouli, pictured with her winning submission to the Graduate Student Photo Contest, received the Engineering Award for Outstanding Academic Scholarship.
- As part of his certificate in Water: Systems, Science, and Society, Gordon Institute student Ken Nugent helped organize a cross-disciplinary symposium on the potential of water markets.
- Engineering students and faculty delivered winning pitches at the 2017 $100k New Ventures Competition, hosted by Tufts Gordon Institute.
- Until February 1, Tufts Gordon Institute is accepting applications to its annual competition for entrepreneurial ventures. Tufts students, faculty, staff, and recent alumni are eligible to enter.
- Mimir Insights creates researcher database for biotech industries.