Showing News articles tagged with Engineering Management & Innovation (Gordon Institute)
- Emily Airoldi, who received a master's degree in Engineering Management at Tufts Gordon Institute this year, reflects on her experience in the program.
- Tufts Gordon Institute faculty say that tech companies are going to face much tougher scrutiny around data privacy and use.
- Tufts awarded 1,521 undergraduate degrees and 2,186 graduate degrees at this year's commencement ceremony.
- Each year, the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences and the School of Engineering honor their graduate students, faculty, and alumni through the Graduate Awards.
- On May 20, Tufts celebrates the commencement of the Class of 2018. Former DuPont CEO Ellen J. Kullman, a Tufts alumna, will return to campus to deliver the commencement address.
- The annual competition, put on by Tufts Gordon Institute’s Entrepreneurial Leadership Studies (ELS) Program, celebrates innovation in business.
- Ivan Xavier Baquerizo, E89, has established the Rodolfo Baquerizo Fund for Entrepreneurship to support the Tufts $100K Roadshow, an extension of the New Ventures Competition which sends student entrepreneurs to New York City, Palo Alto, and San Francisco to pitch their ideas to Tufts alumni and investors.
- On April 10, Tufts alum Sue Decker will deliver remarks and participate in a Q&A as part of the Lyon & Bendheim Alumni Lecture Series. Her career includes multiple executive roles at Yahoo!, and founding new social network Raftr.
- A new six-week summer program at Tufts offers additional preparation for international students entering engineering graduate programs.
- Jack Derby, recently appointed to the Cummings Family Professorship in Entrepreneurship and named director of the Entrepreneurial Leadership Studies Program, gets students consulting for companies.