Student forms

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Degree Sheets

BS in Computer Science (School of Engineering)

BA/BS in Computer Science (School of Arts and Sciences)

* Liberal Arts students: please put in both fields where the form asks for an advisor's name and email address. This will forward your request to CS advising staff and they can assign you an advisor. If there is someone in particular you'd like to work with, or a faculty member who has already agreed to be your advisor, you can mention this in the notes section. If you don't have a particular faculty member in mind but do have a particular research area you're interested in, you can mention that in the notes as well - we will do our best to use this information to make a match!

Minor in Computer Science

Forms for all students