Earn a master's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Human Factors Engineering, or Human-Robot Interaction at Tufts School of Engineering. This field addresses a diverse mixture of problems in fundamental engineering science as well as applications. From soft-bodied robots to superconducting materials to cell swimming at the microscale, our faculty is involved in a diverse array of innovative research efforts.
We provide students with the best of both worlds: a student-centered experience at a top-notch research university. You’ll join small classes and immerse yourself in cutting-edge, interdisciplinary research led by innovative faculty.
Two convenient schedules:
- Full-time: Complete your degree in only one year, or in two years with an optional thesis.
- Part-time: Fit classes around your schedule and earn your degree while you’re advancing your career.
- Small class sizes
- Personalized path of study
- Mentorship from professors at the top of their fields
- Collaborative research that crosses disciplines
- Five miles from the high-tech hub of Boston
- Application and $85 application fee
- Academic records and resume/CV
- Personal statement and letters of recommendation
- GRE scores may be waived for part-time students with five years of industry experience who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Visit go.tufts.edu/engmasters for complete details.