Showing News articles tagged with Center for Applied Brain and Cognitive Sciences
- The Tufts community affirms the School of Engineering’s commitment to building a more just, equitable, inclusive, and diverse culture within the School and across Tufts.
- Pushing for greater equity and inclusion in science education and engineering helps address inequities across the board, Dr. Gilda Barabino tells Tufts audience.
- The $100 million program will involve a large consortium of wildlife and human disease experts and networks from around the world.
- Tufts Graduate Society of Women Engineers received multiple awards from the Society of Women Engineers during the WE19 annual conference.
- On Thursday, October 24, join the School of Engineering for a Dean's Lecture with Andy Youniss, President and CEO of Rocket Software.
- Joyce Cummings Center will meet academic priorities as it also leverages a new public transit station, just a footbridge away.
- The Center for Applied Brain and Cognitive Sciences (CABCS) was highlighted at the State House as an innovative partnership between the Combat Capabilities Development Command Soldier Center and academia.
- Interested in studying Engineering and learning English in Boston over the summer? Our International STEM Scholars program will prepare you for graduate engineering programs. During the six-week program you will build skills to thrive in graduate school and the workplace, and earn credit hours in a special course taught by faculty from Tufts School of Engineering.
- Join us for Engineers Week at Tufts, February 15-22. All are welcome!