Showing News articles tagged with Center for Applied Brain and Cognitive Sciences
- Following a day of live pitching and deliberation, winners for the $100k New Ventures Competition have been announced.
Summer Session I & II is now open for registration. Choose from 200+ virtual and on-campus options. Don't miss your chance, register today!
- Amid a surge of applications, Tufts admits its most ethnically and racially diverse undergraduate class.
Five Tufts innovators talk about what drew them to engineering and how they envision shaping the future.
- It’s important to take a systematic approach to dismantle racism, Karl Reid, A22P, executive director of the National Society of Black Engineers, tells a Tufts audience.
- The Class of 2025 undergraduate application pool is most diverse on record, number of School of Engineering applications increase by 28 percent.
- The Tufts community affirms the School of Engineering’s commitment to building a more just, equitable, inclusive, and diverse culture within the School and across Tufts.
- Pushing for greater equity and inclusion in science education and engineering helps address inequities across the board, Dr. Gilda Barabino tells Tufts audience.
- The $100 million program will involve a large consortium of wildlife and human disease experts and networks from around the world.