Showing News articles tagged with Center for Applied Brain and Cognitive Sciences
- Work begins on simulation clinics for medical and veterinary students, and continues on a new academic center slated to open in 2022.
- 25 students and 3 faculty members were honored this year with Tufts’ highest recognition for civic engagement.
Tufts University has been selected to join the Association of American Universities (AAU), a consortium of America’s leading research universities noted for their accomplishments in education, research, and innovation.
- Tufts Engineering undergoes self-evaluation in order to better support students from under-represented groups, spurring multi-year plan to combat racism and exclusion.
- Hezekiah Branch, E21, Zijing ‘Sylvia’ Chen, EG23, and Rene LaPointe Jameson, E21, are among the students recognized for combining academic achievement with a profound impact on communities near and far.
- Ruth Bennett, Director of Strategic Capital Programs, conducts a brief tour of the Joyce Cummings Center during construction, providing an overview of the building, its unique assets, and its signature spaces.
- From sustainable, organic protein sources to a drug delivery platform revolutionizing the treatment of neurological diseases, teams bring passion, technology and innovation to the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center.
Summer Session I & II is now open for registration. Choose from 200+ virtual and on-campus options. Don't miss your chance, register today!
- Amid a surge of applications, Tufts admits its most ethnically and racially diverse undergraduate class.
Five Tufts innovators talk about what drew them to engineering and how they envision shaping the future.