- School of Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Center for Applied Brain and Cognitive Sciences
- Center for Engineering Education and Outreach (CEEO)
- Engineering Management & Innovation (Gordon Institute)
- Center for STEM Diversity
Engineering students are fully engaged in the Tufts community through their classes, activities, and clubs. From student services to course electives to networking events — engineering students share a vibrant campus life.
My Tufts Story
The Office of the Provost encourages students to create My Tufts Story videos each spring. These short films document the multi-faceted and interdisciplinary nature of an education at Tufts University. Watch the stories of our engineering students to learn why Tufts is a special place to pursue your interests. The video above was made by Emai Lai, an engineering student pursuing degrees in Human Factors Engineering and Film and Media Studies.
With the arrival of the Class of 2023, the School of Engineering reached a celebratory milestone. Women, for the first time in the school’s 130-year history, account for 50 percent of the freshman class. Tufts Now interviewed five women enrolled in the School of Engineering to learn about their interests and how the community supports all students with a passion for problem solving.