- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Tufts Gordon Institute
- Center for Applied Brain and Cognitive Sciences
- Center for Engineering Education and Outreach (CEEO)
- Center for STEM Diversity
Undergraduate and Graduate Deans
The School of Engineering's undergraduate and graduate deans are here to support students, faculty, and staff. As An Engine for Good, our leadership empowers the Tufts engineering community to improve the world through the advancement of science, technology, and engineering.
Visit the profiles below to learn more about Dean Kyongbum Lee, Dean of Undergraduate Education Chris Swan, and Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta.