- School of Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Center for Applied Brain and Cognitive Sciences
- Center for Engineering Education and Outreach (CEEO)
- Engineering Management & Innovation (Gordon Institute)
- Center for STEM Diversity
Updated - 2/2/2021 5:45 a.m.
The Medford/Somerville campus will be open for normal operations.
The safety of our community is a top priority.
If a Tufts University campus closes due to snow, it will be announced via the following channels. These are the only official sources of a snow-related closing announcement. If necessary, any additional details about the status of the School of Engineering will be posted on this page.
Visit http://announcements.tufts.edu for further weather-related updates.
- By web at the Tufts University homepage
- By email via a message from CampusClosings@tufts.edu
- By Twitter via @TuftsUniversity
- By phone by calling 617-627-INFO (4636) for the Boston and Medford/Somerville campuses; 508-839-6124 for the Grafton campus
For information about preparing for winter storms, please visit the Public Safety website: http://emergency.tufts.edu
For the updated hours of operation of Tufts COVID-19 testing centers, see the Testing Center Calendar.
All updates will be posted on the Tisch Library homepage.
Tufts Dining will maintain essential services for students on meal plans who reside on the Medford/Somerville campus. Carmichael and Dewick-MacPhie Dining Centers remain open, and are available for students on meal plans, or students who wish to purchase a meal using JumboCash or Cash. Please check Dining Services' Facebook page and Twitter for up-to-date information about which centers and services will remain open.
Students in need of medical advice should call (617) 627-3350 to talk to the on-call provider. Students calling with a non-urgent routine matter that can wait until the next business day, please call back during operating hours or send a message through patient portal: http://go.tufts.edu/portal.
Counseling and Mental Health
All CMHS staff will be working and holding appointments remotely, and the building will be closed.
SMFA/NEC Shuttle Service
All weather-related service announcements will be posted on the real-time GPS software (DoubleMap).