New programs in Engineering
The School of Engineering empowers students to address the most pressing societal needs in an increasingly global community. Our new programs in computer engineering, cybersecurity and public policy, data science, software systems development, offshore wind energy engineering, and engineering management bring emerging technologies into the lab. Designed by our expert faculty and professors of the practice, these programs provide students with the skills necessary to become leaders and innovators within their field.
Complete your master's degree in as little as one year, or earn a degree at your own pace with our part-time master's program. Our engineering management program can now be completed either on campus or entirely online.
Explore our new programs in:
- Computer Engineering (M.S. and certificate)
- Cybersecurity and Public Policy (M.S.)
- Data Science (M.S. and certificate)
- Offshore Wind Energy Engineering (M.S.)
- Software Systems Development (M.S.)
- Engineering Management - online option* (M.S.)
* Fully online: Coming January 2020, earn a master's degree online in Engineering Management.