Showing News articles tagged with Center for Engineering Education and Outreach
- Pushing for greater equity and inclusion in science education and engineering helps address inequities across the board, Dr. Gilda Barabino tells Tufts audience.
Engineering faculty adopt new strategies to explore the design process through student-focused, hands-on projects—despite restraints imposed by COVID-19.
- The $100 million program will involve a large consortium of wildlife and human disease experts and networks from around the world.
- Merredith Portsmore, Director of Tufts CEEO, and Research Assistant Professor Ethan Danahy discuss remote teaching in an interview with Arduino Education.
- Tufts Center for Engineering Education (CEEO) congratulates two of its members, Sara Willner-Giwerc, E18, and Associate Professor Kristen Wendell for their contributions to education in 2019-2020.
Faculty are planning new classes and revamping coursework to take advantage of virtual learning and give students a first-class academic experience.
- Developed by researchers at Tufts' Center for Engineering Education and Outreach (CEEO), the Novel Engineering program shows how teachers can introduce engineering concepts to children and foster creativity through reading.
- The School of Engineering congratulates 11 staff members who were nominated for Tufts Distinction Awards.
As more women enter the School of Engineering—their numbers equaling those of men in an undergraduate class—it’s clear that challenging opportunities with far-reaching impact are a big draw.