Showing News articles tagged with Center for Engineering Education and Outreach
- First-year students discover engineering basics through fun, hands-on projects in Introduction to Engineering courses.
- Tufts Graduate Society of Women Engineers received multiple awards from the Society of Women Engineers during the WE19 annual conference.
- Tufts University recently hosted the North Atlantic Engineering Leadership Conference.
- On Thursday, October 24, join the School of Engineering for a Dean's Lecture with Andy Youniss, President and CEO of Rocket Software.
- Twenty middle school girls from Malden learned about polymer science and chemical engineering in a Tufts program offered this summer.
- Engineers Without Borders leader Catherine Leslie joins research assistant professor Ethan Danahy of the Center for Engineering Education and Outreach to discuss the thousands of students and professionals who volunteer worldwide to build everything from water systems to energy projects.
- Jivko Sinapov, the James Schmolze Assistant Professor in Computer Science, and Jennifer Cross, a post-doc research associate in the Center for Engineering Education and Outreach, discuss efforts to reveal a robot's perception of the world to enhance human and robot collaboration.
- Lynne Ramsey and the Center for Engineering Education and Outreach are recognized for their commitment to environmental sustainability.
- In a chapter of a new book on engineering faculty pedagogy, Dean of Undergraduate Education Chris Swan recounts his path to service-based instruction.
Tufts hosted the meeting, which brought local engineering deans and representatives together to share engineering education outreach and other STEM initiatives.