Showing News articles tagged with Center for Engineering Education and Outreach
- First-year engineering students wrap up the fall semester with open-ended engineering and design challenges.
Five Tufts innovators talk about what drew them to engineering and how they envision shaping the future.
- It’s important to take a systematic approach to dismantle racism, Karl Reid, A22P, executive director of the National Society of Black Engineers, tells a Tufts audience.
- The Class of 2025 undergraduate application pool is most diverse on record, number of School of Engineering applications increase by 28 percent.
- Tufts Center for Engineering Education and Outreach (CEEO) collaborated with Tufts University College to teach a workshop for high school students exploring the fundamentals of robotics and computation.
- The Tufts community affirms the School of Engineering’s commitment to building a more just, equitable, inclusive, and diverse culture within the School and across Tufts.
- Pushing for greater equity and inclusion in science education and engineering helps address inequities across the board, Dr. Gilda Barabino tells Tufts audience.
Engineering faculty adopt new strategies to explore the design process through student-focused, hands-on projects—despite restraints imposed by COVID-19.
- The $100 million program will involve a large consortium of wildlife and human disease experts and networks from around the world.