Showing News articles tagged with Center for Engineering Education and Outreach
- In a chapter of a new book on engineering faculty pedagogy, Dean of Undergraduate Education Chris Swan recounts his path to service-based instruction.
- Tufts hosted the meeting, which brought local engineering deans and representatives together to share engineering education outreach and other STEM initiatives.
- Staff members and an alumna from the School of Engineering are recognized for their exceptional work at the 13th annual Distinction Awards ceremony.
- Three School of Engineering professors have been recognized for outstanding service to students and to Tufts.
- The newest makerspace facility at Tufts is bringing together students and faculty to design and build all sorts of creations.
- Want to learn more about engineering graduate programs at Tufts? Take our new virtual campus tour!
- Tufts and UMass Boston researchers provide a framework for applying years of learning research to engineering education.
- Assistant Professor Kristen Wendell, the McDonnell Family Assistant Professor of Engineering Education, and colleagues recently published research on the preparation of elementary school instructors to teach engineering topics.
- Interested in studying Engineering and learning English in Boston over the summer? Our International STEM Scholars program will prepare you for graduate engineering programs. During the six-week program you will build skills to thrive in graduate school and the workplace, and earn credit hours in a special course taught by faculty from Tufts School of Engineering.
- Join us for Engineers Week at Tufts, February 15-22. All are welcome!