Showing News articles tagged with Center for Engineering Education and Outreach
- Merredith Portsmore, Director of Tufts CEEO, and Research Assistant Professor Ethan Danahy discuss remote teaching in an interview with Arduino Education.
- Tufts Center for Engineering Education (CEEO) congratulates two of its members, Sara Willner-Giwerc, E18, and Associate Professor Kristen Wendell for their contributions to education in 2019-2020.
Faculty are planning new classes and revamping coursework to take advantage of virtual learning and give students a first-class academic experience.
- Developed by researchers at Tufts' Center for Engineering Education and Outreach (CEEO), the Novel Engineering program shows how teachers can introduce engineering concepts to children and foster creativity through reading.
- The School of Engineering congratulates 11 staff members who were nominated for Tufts Distinction Awards.
As more women enter the School of Engineering—their numbers equaling those of men in an undergraduate class—it’s clear that challenging opportunities with far-reaching impact are a big draw.
- Merredith Portsmore was named an associate editor of the Journal of Pre-College Engineering Education Research.
- Melissa Pickering, Department of Mechanical Engineeering and Center for Engineering Education and Outreach alumnae, discusses how tech should be designed for kids.
- First-year students discover engineering basics through fun, hands-on projects in Introduction to Engineering courses.
- Tufts Graduate Society of Women Engineers received multiple awards from the Society of Women Engineers during the WE19 annual conference.