Showing News articles tagged with Center for Engineering Education and Outreach
- Faculty are planning new classes and revamping coursework to take advantage of virtual learning and give students a first-class academic experience.
- Developed by researchers at Tufts' Center for Engineering Education and Outreach (CEEO), the Novel Engineering program shows how teachers can introduce engineering concepts to children and foster creativity through reading.
- The School of Engineering congratulates 11 staff members who were nominated for Tufts Distinction Awards.
- Merredith Portsmore was named an associate editor of the Journal of Pre-College Engineering Education Research.
- Melissa Pickering, Department of Mechanical Engineeering and Center for Engineering Education and Outreach alumnae, discusses how tech should be designed for kids.
- First-year students discover engineering basics through fun, hands-on projects in Introduction to Engineering courses.
- Tufts Graduate Society of Women Engineers received multiple awards from the Society of Women Engineers during the WE19 annual conference.
- Tufts University recently hosted the North Atlantic Engineering Leadership Conference.
- On Thursday, October 24, join the School of Engineering for a Dean's Lecture with Andy Youniss, President and CEO of Rocket Software.
- Twenty middle school girls from Malden learned about polymer science and chemical engineering in a Tufts program offered this summer.